a glimpse of
Life at Wedler
At Wedler, we believe that our company exists to serve the people we work with. We take the time to think about how people want to interact with the world around them, and apply our learnings to the civil infrastructures we design. We enjoy a workplace where we play just as hard as we work.
If you join us, you’ll work alongside some talented and passionate people in a friendly, outgoing environment with upbeat energy and tons of caffeine. Creativity and fresh ideas are always welcome here at Wedler, so we expect you to pitch in and keep the ball rolling.
* Your application should include a clever cover letter and up-to-date resume. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
- Civil engineering design and drafting
- Liaising and interacting with clients, contractors, and municipalities
- Field Reviews
- Environmental monitoring
- Construction management assistance
Skills and Experience
- 2-5 years related experience
- Well developed Civil3D skills
- Knowledge of civil construction
- Strong communication, organizational, and teamwork skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and handle multiple assignments
- Knowledge of contract administration and tendering process
- Valid BC Drivers’ License
Compensation and Benefits
- Industry competitive salary
- Employee Profit Sharing Program
- RRSP Contribution Program
- Flexible Health Care Spending Program
Wedler is always interested in hearing from qualified and enthusiastic individuals who wish to join our team. If you would like to work for us, but do not see any suitable positions at the moment, please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please specify what type of position you are interested in and with which office(s). Should an opportunity become available for which you are qualified, we will be in touch!